Completed the Icelandic University Entrance Examination in the field of Music, in the spring of 1998, from Hamrahlídar College.
Gratuated in Theory and Composition in the spring of 2001, from Reykjavik College of Music.
Diploma in Composition in the spring of 2004, from Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium.
Diploma in Theory, Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium, finished the 4th year of 5.
Preliminary Organist, Sjællands Kirkemusikskole, in progress, expected completion date: spring 2008.
Principle Composition Teachers:
Tryggvi M. Baldvinsson, Hilmar Thordarson, Karl Aage Rasmussen, Bent Sørensen og Hans Gefors.
- "5 vísur um nóttina" (5 poems about the night). Text by Sigurdur Ó. Pálsson. Request by Hljómeyki (icelandic choir).
- "Veni Creatur Spiritus", motet for mixed choir. Requested by a number of churches in Århus.
- 2 compositions in the year 2004. Request by Aros Ensamble.
- "Hvil sødt", for choir, boys choir, organ and ensemble. Request by Århus Cathedral.
- "Torden" in 2006. Text by Jens Carl Sanderhoff. Request by Århus Universitetskor.
- "Fangin augnablik" in 2007. Text by Stefanía Gísladóttir. Request by the trio SAUM (guitar, flute and mezzosoprano).
- "Rygvendt" in 2007. Text by Jens Carl Sanderhoff. Request by the duo "For Two To Play" (guitar and soprano).
- European componist prize 2001, for "10-11" (for string orchestra and piano).
- Received 1st prize for his "Pater Noster" composition in an open composition contest held by the Reykjavik Men's Choir.
- "Skammhlaup" (for 2 trompets) at the opening of University of Art in Iceland 1999.
- "Handa THEIM" (for flute, cello and piano) at Ung Nordisk Musik (UNM) in Helsinki 2000.
- "Sálmforleikur" (for brass, percussion and organ) at UNM in Aarhus 2001. (see attach. nr. 8 and CD)
- "10-11" (for string orchestra and piano) at Young-Euro festival in Berlin 2001, and at Myrkir Músíkdagar (Dark Musicdays) 2002 and at UNM in Iceland 2002.
- "5 vísur um nóttina" (for mixed choir) at several concerts in London, Oxford and Århus with Århus Universite Choir.
- "Morrk" (for 7 guitars and accordion) at several concerts in Århus and at UNM in Sweden 2004.
- "Hvil Sødt" (for mixed- & boys choir, mezzo-sopran solo, string quintet, percussion & organ) at a concert in Århus Cathedral. Conductor: Carsten Seyer-Hansen.
- "Fangin augnablik". Koncert tour in Skandinavia with the trio SAUM.
- "Livets Bro" with Århus Universite Choir, Carsten Seyer-Hansen dir.